Post list

2018년 2월 9일 금요일

[Travel-people] 7th Host. Myrsky.




UK & JIN's Official questions.


1. When are you happy?
- I'm pretty much all the time happy. I'm like a really happy person. and I'm happy when I do things I like to do.  I like to listen to a lot of music, like to produce music, do whatever make me feel good. and I think the biggest thing is to know yourself, who you are. And that makes me happy I guess. I think for me, it is the freedom. freedom to do what you like to do. 

2. What kind of life do you want to live?
- I want to be free. be able to go where I want, be able to be people that I want to be, be able to do things I like. nothing is gonna standing in my way. I think That's the best part of this life.

2-1. Of course. but in reality, there are many blocks in front of you. For example, it's gonna be money, it's gonna be work. How can you be free?
- I don't think you need that much of money, or you don't have to go to the work also, to be free. But. I think you still have a possibility to go whenever you really like. So, If I'd like to go to Atlantic or Africa or any way in the world, I would do it. I realize It's the possibility. because a lot of people think It's not possible, They know It's kind of possible in this world but they still have those blocks and they don't really have real reasons to stop them from going. and I think It's more about the question of mind, to be able to do these things. I think all the other things are more like excuses. so If you really want to do something you can do it. If you want to make money or achieve something. If you really need money. but I think you might not need the money most of the cases for people to be free and happy.

3. What it that the most want to do before you die.
- Dance. 

3-1. You can dance now. You can dance whenever you want. What does that mean?
- I dance all the time by my self. I don't dance all the time. But It's something I want to be still doing before my last day. It's something I want to be able to do before I'm gone. I want to be in that condition and mental kind of state that I still enjoy music and dancing. It will be the most beautiful thing I could imagine. I don't think It's like far away to die on dancing. Because I dance a lot and sometimes It's so intense that your heart gets up. So you might not even notice it. You just keep going. I think I'm happy at that moment.




UK & JIN's Personal question.


1. Do you want to be famous?
-  I wouldn't say I want to be famous. If I would be famous, the people they wouldn't really know who I am. They wouldn't know me they might have heard of me. I don't see would be cool that people would know me like far away. But I'd like to know a lot of people, see a lot of people and get to know a lot of people other than being famous. But also being famous it that If I'd make music and so I'd become famous. It might be cool. Because the people who follow me they are closer to me If they listen to my music and songs. I think It would be the way for me to be famous. personally, I get a hug kicks from music. And the thing I want to do is the sharing the same feeling with another people. So music is my kind of passion that I want to share good feeling to a lot of people. bring people together and enjoy the same thing that I like also. I think It's something more than just being famous. in that way, I could imagine being famous.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Follow Us @orother2