Post list

2017년 12월 24일 일요일

[Travel-people] 1st Host. Roman & Tania.



Roman & Tania are 1st host in this trip.


It was amazing experience to us.
because It was first time to stay another people's house.
I was so shocked about sharing their house to other people.
They always took care of us.
The mostly surprising thing was that they already took almost 200 guests.

Roman says 'I love to host better then I travel.'
So I finally understood that He is traveling with his house.
Just in the house he has met many kind of counties people.
He's house become Korea, America, India during guest is in the house.



UK & JIN's Official question.


1. When are you happy.?
Tania - I'm happy when I have a good relationship with other people.
Roman - I'm always happy. happiness is kind of my personalities.

2. What kind of person do you want to be.?
Tania - I would like to study for getting good relationship with other people.
Roman - I'm me. How can I be like other people.?

3. What do you do If you are gonna die tomorrow.
Tania - I will do what I usually do.
Roman - I won't believe about that.




* The Official question will be changed.
We thought there are something problem with question.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Follow Us @orother2