Post list

2018년 1월 2일 화요일

[Travel-People] 2nd Host. Jania.




Jania was great host to us.

She's living at the appartment, little far from the center of Irkutsk by alone.
Unfortunally she had to work everyday we stayed.
So she couldn't hang out with us.
But she tried to communicate with us every day and it was so much funny.
We told about different cultures between us, and our countries's problem which we can not solve.
It was quite interesting.

We did many games also.
Jin & I were teaching some Korean game to Jania.
She was very interesting about that.
Every game we did was so much fun. :)

UK & JIN's Official question.

1. When are you happy.?
- I will be happy when I have my own family. 
So I asked her.
1-1. Were you happy when you were young and be with your family as parents.
- I was happy. but not 100%. I need my own family as husband, children.

2. What kind of life do you want to live.?
- I want to live as european life. They don't need to work for aging life. I can pay more tax for welfare. It's too hard to live old people in Russia.

3. What is that the most want to do before you dead.
- Since long time ago, I want to make a program for mobile or computer. So I want to learn how can I make the program . Then I can make some programs for my childhood.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Follow Us @orother2