Post list

2018년 1월 5일 금요일

[Travel-People] 3rd Host. Michael.




The people who specialized on bars and clubs In Moskva.




Our first meeting was quite freaky.
Cause Jin & I have just got off by the train we stayed for 5 days.
And It was 1st January which is biggest holidays in Russia.
So They were drunk when we met, They have drunk since last night.
It was such a chaotic scene, because Michael and Diana(girl friend of Michael) was talking each other's talk to us.

As he said on couch-surfing, he was specialized on bars and clubs.
It was interesting to us. 
Korea also has a good drinking environment for 24 hours.
So It was quite similar between us.
Michael introduced to us(Jin, YuJung(Who is Jin&My friend) and Me) someplace which is very Russiantic and seems tourist never go there.
It was pretty good experience to us because as I said that tourist normally don't go to there.



UK & JIN's Official questions.




1. When are you happy?
-I guess When I'm traveling. We can learn something new and exciting from the traveling. That's why I'm on couch-surfing. cause Couchsurfing helps me travel vicariously (through the eyes of another person). And It's good also when I can't travel by myself which is pretty expensive.

So I asked him.
1-1. Do you have any experience of learning something new and exciting?
-Yes, When I have been to America I surprised the American is really friendly and talkative. It was weird because Nobody talk on the street to strange person In Russia.

2. What kind of life do you want to live?
-Living simple life? Just live and enjoy the life. I lived every single day. I don't plan any future. What I meant is I try to live in a present, in today. You can get disappointed when you get failed. and they really get failed. so I don't do any plan.

3. What is that most want to do before you die.
-Since I was born I didn't any plan, so It's too hard question to me. I say if what I planned in childhood, since I just don't remember much. I guess see the earth. But now "See as much of what our planet can offer" will be.

So I told to him.
3-1. So you need to earn many money to see the our planet.
-I was trying to avoid obvious answer to the question. Money. Yes. Money decides. You can get happy with money. People say 'happiness isn't the money.'. But It is.

So, I told to him again.
3-2. But there are people who are happy without money.
-Yes, I know. For some people it is happiness, like just staying in the house, and doing nothing or learning new from the book. I guess for me new experience is main thing.



* I think the experience In America has affected him, because he's also very friendly and talkative.
The thing is that he speak English very well. :)



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Follow Us @orother2