Post list

2018년 1월 15일 월요일

[Travel-People] 4th Host. Igor & Eugenia.




The people who have done what can do all for us.




I love Igor & Eugenia.
I can not write with exclusion my mind.
Because I'm already falling in love with them.

They were first people who making breakfast for us.
They spent many time with us, and that time was great.
And they even gave us a room, instead of what they are sleeping in the kitchen by themselves.

It is not the end.
They brought us to a pub with their gorgeous friends, and show us how to drink Vodka as Russian.
Then we went to Sasha & Irina's house who Igor's friends.
We were crazy with Vodka.
It was so much fun.

I can not forget what they have done for us.

Now, I have another brother & sister in Russia.



UK & JIN's Official questions.


1. When are you happy?

Igor - I'm happy when I'm useful for somebody, or maybe going to party. :)
To be honest, I'm happy when I'm feeling useful.

Eugenia - I'm little bit more practical. Because I'm happy that everything is good with my family and that Igor & I have a home and some money for traveling and buying something for my friends, family. And I will be also happy when I get some money from the things that I love to do.

2. what kind of life do you want to live?

Eugenia - It will be cool If I can do what I want to do in anytime I wanted. If I want to travel and I can go even today, even now without think. For example there is people who have their on business, they don't need to be on the desk for all day, and they just can go travel anytime they want to go.

Igor - I just want take a goal, and reach every time. I would like to reach my goals. In this process I'm happy.

3. What is that the mostly want to do, before you die.

Eugenia - I would like to be people who was remembered in generation, like a classical writers or movie stars. For example my favorite writer is Dostoevsky. He lived several hundred years ago. He is remembered by another people.

Igor - I would like to be interviewed by the most famous Russian interviewer. The most famous Russian journalist interviewed most interesting people in Russia, and wrote. It would mean that I'm a interesting person.



UK & JIN's Personal question.


1. How many pigs do you want to raise? 

Igor - I guess I would like to have two. because actually the pig conflict for parents attention.

Eugenia - I wouldn't like to have more then 2 pigs. because I want to pay attention each of pigs. I have even a my plan. I will lay on my bed, and then both of my side I will hug the pigs.


+ Why do we asked about pigs to them is they love pigs. :) 
And We love you guys. :)





댓글 2개:

  1. 누가 해석 좀 써주지..
    답답해죽것네ㅎㅎ

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
      많이 답답하시면 구글 번역이라도 돌려 보셔요. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

      삭제

Follow Us @orother2