Post list

2018년 1월 18일 목요일

[Travel-People] 5th Host. Julia.




Who save us from the hell.




Jullia is an angel to us.
We were trying to hitch-hiking at St. Peterburg to Helsinki.
But we were in almost city center, and we didn't know that.
So It was so much hard to hitch-hike.
We spent 3 hours in cold weather.
And it was getting dark.

Then she came to us.
"you can't get any car that going to Helsinki. It too close by city center. 
If you want, you can sleep in my house. Then you can try tomorrow."
Fortunately she was a Couch-surfing user, then she gave us a place to rest.

next day, she even brought us to high-way.
It was much easier then before.
If she didn't come to us, we were almost die.

And cutest boy 'max'
The playing with him was great. :)


UK & JIN's Official question.


1. When are you happy?
- When I'm walking in the forest. When I'm in the company of people that I love. And when I play with my child or look at his playing. That's all.

2. What kind of life do you want to live?
- I want to live in a house outside of city with my family. I want to have many children. I want to get many guest very often, from my family, my friends. Then they come to us, live with us. And also some guest from Couch-surfing. And I want to learn many languages even more, It's my hobby. And of course I want to travel, go to many countries of Europe, have opportunity to spend a month in winter at somewhere of beach. The best will be that my husband works from home. If he is a freelancer It will be the best. and for me, Teaching English or Dancing. Because I was also dancer. 

2-1. Were you a dancer.?
- Yes. I have danced since I was 6 years old. It wasn't professionally but it was always my hobby. Some times I changed the style. but the Dancing is my first hobby. When I dance , I feel myself good then my body is good form. The dancing makes me relax and happy.

3. What is that the mostly want to do before you die.
- To raise happy children. I think my most of the thought from moment of his birth is about how to make his future that best for him. 

3-1. How can you know the best way for him.
- There is a good saying. If you want to make your children good, make them happy. And there is another good saying. When the parents are happy, the children are happy. so very connected. When the children are happy, they're calm, they're good, they choose their on way that in their own life.



UK & JIN's personal question.


1. Why did you help us.
- Just because I can. and It's not difficult for me. It's even interested. but I understand that you need it. So we live here, and we have a free room. Why not? :)



+ She was very kind. 
And she was very beautiful when she talks about what she loves.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Follow Us @orother2