Post list

2018년 8월 6일 월요일

[Travel-People] 8th Host. Sampsa.




UK & JIN's Official questions.


1. When are you happy?
- I think I'm happy almost every day. I'm happy and one of those guys who remember something funny and laugh out. It happens such a random moment. I laugh at several situations. I love the irony different situation. I like to laugh at several in my self.

1-1. How can you handle in a bad situation?
- Of course, there are moments when we can't simply laugh. It happens. It's a part of human life. When you have the people around you, people who Important to you, It's usually easier to pass it sooner. People who are important like one's family, friends usually help to make it go quickly. So usually those are a just passing moment. I like to talk to my parents, especially my mom, my sister. And It helps even at the distance usually.

2. What kind of life do you want to live?
- I'm not exactly sure. I like where I'm going right now. I'm with an academic life. I like doing my job working research. and even though It is also a kind of job that takes me to very distant places. It is the path I pursue you for now. But I don't know maybe in 5 years I will think differently.

3. What is that the most want to do before you die.
- Live a Happy life.

3-1. Yeah, Everybody wants to do that. But It's quite hard to live a happy life.
- Of course, I was saying that generally happy, most times. well, It's a perfectly natural to have, of course, all the other feelings, like ups and downs in your life. but what I was saying is that I want to just find the right course in my life. I don't need to regret the things I have done. I want to travel the world enough. and I also want to pursue my career goal. Advance in work and life. Because It's one thing I also what to do. In the end, the question is that how I'm going to balance between each. 



UK & JIN's Personal question.


1. You like to cook, don't you? So what were the best food and worst food which you've had before?
- Right now My best and worst food experiences are the same word, in Portugal. Both of the dishes made of the octopus. The best dish, I have had, is the roasted octopus. The worst dish I have had is the grilled octopus. So It's probably not really about the dish. but It was about the how is it prepared. a couple of years ago, in Coimbra, the north part of Portugal, and I wanted to have the
octopus. because I already have had good experiences. So the dish I got was the grilled octopus which is sliced and grilled with vegetables. It was almost burned one side and the side was really rare. So It was the really bad experience.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Follow Us @orother2